The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys is a leading US Curriculum school, delivering an outstanding education from KG – to Grade 12. SZPAB has, since opening in 2015, already established a reputation across the UAE for its high quality education, modern facilities, innovative use of technology and 1 to 1 iPad program.
The school was listed as one of the top 10 schools in the UAE and won the best blended curriculum in the UAE in the Schools Compared Awards 2018. We have received a Band A rating from ADEK (Ofsted equivalent), who identified the use of technology to enrich the curriculum and the Learning Support department as ‘Areas of Distinction’ across the UAE. The school is the first K-12 school in the UAE to achieve Apple Distinguished School status. SZPAB is accredited by NEASC and is a CIS candidate school.
We wish to appoint a committed, and motivated individual to work with the Digital and Innovation Team in supporting teachers to effectively integrate digital and innovative approaches which enhance differentiation, assessment, and student / teacher dialogue and help each student achieve his or her full potential.
The nature of the role means that the successful candidate will be required to quickly establish positive working relationships across the entire (K-12) school community. This will include working with students; delivering small-group and whole-staff PD; and launching digital and innovative initiatives to the parent community. Recent classroom experience coupled with demonstrable experience in, and enthusiasm for, using Digital Technology to enhance learning is more important than an IT background.
• Bachelor’s Degree in education; or Bachelor’s degree plus a university qualification in education.
• 2 years’ experience in a school setting.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.
• Experience of using Apple Technology in a school setting.
• Delivery of small-group and whole-school PD as required.
• Apple PLS certification, and experience with LEGO Education kits; Robotics; Swift code or similar is advantageous.
• Renewable fixed-term contract for 2 years
• Highly competitive tax-free salary
• Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
• Comprehensive international health insurance
• Annual flight allowance
Please submit your application via the TES portal. The closing date for applications is February 28th.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted for interview.
The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Boys school with students of age 4 - 16 years
The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys is an Abu Dhabi Education Council accredited Band A school with a strong emphasis on developing our students’ awareness of local culture as well as providing a top class education, so that they can become the...