DIGITAL MARKETING AND ALUMNAE ADMINISTRATOR
The Maynard School is seeking to appoint a creative and dynamic Digital Marketing & Alumnae Assistant to join us ASAP. The successful applicant will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager and be expected to work within a dynamic and exceptionally busy Marketing and Admissions Department.
This is a varied role and would suit experienced candidates, or those looking to take their next step up in developing their marketing career.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of executing successful advertising and social media campaigns as well as event management experience. This position will also assist in the production of communication material, maintaining the high profile of the School across various media and with particular emphasis on social media.
Equally, the successful applicant will provide the main point of contact for our alumnae, devising activities to reinforce our links with them, organising reunions and maintaining excellent relationships through news updates, including the production of the annual Old Maynardian magazine.
This role will also involve arranging the monthly careers club speakers, utilising a mix of alumnae and business contacts across a broad spectrum of professions.
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge:
• Awareness of a school’s modus operandi.
• Working knowledge of using online content management programmes
• Proficient use of standard office software
• Use of WordPress
• Use of InDesign and Photoshop
And the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with fluency in English
• Event management experience
• Experience of successful social media marketing
• Website content management experience
• Creative flair and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of working with creative agencies, printers and other suppliers
• Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives
• Organised and able to keep on top of many details and prioritise effectively
• Creative with excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills, with the ability to produce well formatted content
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, fun and creative team in an environment where every staff member and student is known and valued, then please do apply!
To apply please complete the school application form and send along with a covering letter and cv to our HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information and to download the application form please go to www.maynard.co.uk
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary commensurate with experience. This role is term time only plus 5 weeks to work in the school holidays and 7 events across the year. Dependent on the school dates may mean that extra days need to be worked each year. The role comes with benefits including a pension, an exceptional working environment, generous school fee discount for children and complimentary use of the School’s health and fitness suite.
The Maynard School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Sunday 18 April 2021
Interview Date: 28 April 2021
Start Date: ASAP
The Maynard School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Welcome to The Maynard School!
Set in a leafy area of central Exeter in Devon, we are the leading independent day school for girls aged 4 -18 (Reception – Year 13) in the South West.
Steeped in a rich history dating back to 1658, The May...