Position: Digital Technology Teacher
Commencing Date: Immediate Start
Classification: Full Time, Contract
Salary Range: $73,629 - $106,045 pending experience
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd January 2021 unless filled prior
Gilroy Santa Maria College, Ingham offers outstanding educational opportunities to our students within a warm and caring environment set in the cane fields of North Queensland on the outskirts of Ingham. The College is the result of a merger of two secondary Catholic schools, Santa Maria High School a girls' school was run by the Sisters of Mercy, and Cardinal Gilroy College a boys' school operated by the Christian Brothers.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff is recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
About the role
Gilroy Santa Maria College, Ingham is seeking a Digital Technology Teacher. This position is for an immediate start. The role is a Full Time, Contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Innovative, proactive and flexible approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication and collaboration with students, parents and staff
- Current Queensland College of Teaching Registration or ability to obtain before commencement
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting:$73,629 - $106,045 pending experience
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Salary packaging options
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- Well-being programs and initiatives
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Complete the application form
- Upload a cover letter addressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Upload a current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
Please see the Position Description for more information.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close 4pm Friday, 22nd January 2021 unless filled prior.
Diocese of Townsville Catholic Education