Recruitment for August 2018 start
· Master’s Degree;
· Demonstrates oral/written communication skills;
· Great experience in curriculum planning, implementation and evaluation;
· A demonstrated ability to work effectively with people around the world; And
· Great experience as a school-based administrator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed drugs while in the workplace. Alcohol and controlled substance which affects employee productivity, safety or judgment in the workplace will not be tolerated.
Desirable but not essential:
• International working experience.
• Bilingual environment experience.
• Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate. We provide:
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.