- Dedicated to improving the life chances for all young people?
- An aspiring or experienced school leader?
- Talented, creative and able to inspire learning?
- Flexible and resilient?
- Passionate about teaching, raising standards and challenging mediocrity?
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School is a vibrant and dynamic school community with a relentless focus on improvement through securing high expectations and aspirations for all our community. Ofsted rated us as ‘Good’ in June 2017.
The school is proud of its open, collaborative, supportive and forward-thinking culture. We are on an exciting journey and see this as a vital part of the school’s development over the next few years.
We need a dynamic, tenacious and inspirational Director of Faculty for Science who would relish the opportunity to join our dedicated and talented staff.
We offer you the opportunity to;
- Join an outward-facing, supportive and dedicated staff team
- Collaborate with outstanding teachers and leaders during weekly CPD sessions built into the school day
- Develop your leadership skills and behaviours by leading on whole school aspects
- Experience and develop as a Senior Leader
Prospective applicants are most welcome to arrange to visit the school at a convenient time by telephoning Mrs Donna Ward, Principal’s PA on 0151 424 2139.
Further information and an application form can be found on the school website: www.saintspeterandpaul.halton.sch.uk.
Please send completed CES application forms to Mrs Therese Wilson, Personnel Officer, at the above address. Alternatively, they can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no CVs. CES Application forms only with supporting statement.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 19th April 2021.
Interviews scheduled for Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference.
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years