We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of ICT & Business to work within a demanding and fast moving Academy who will bring energetic and visionary leadership to the ICT & Business.
The principal accountabilities of the role will include:
· Establishing and maintaining policies and practices which promote high achievement through effective teaching and learning
· Creating an environment where students and staff develop and maintain positive attitudes towards teaching and learning
· Using data effectively to monitor and evaluate student progress; planning and implementing effective intervention to support all students to achieve highly
· Analysing national, local and Academy data, research and inspection findings to inform curriculum area policies and practices, expectations and teaching methodologies and to report regularly to the Assistant Vice Principal on progress and plans
· Contributing, via the Assistant Vice Principal, to the Academy Improvement Plan and establishing an effective subject Improvement Planning Cycle to meet Academy strategic priorities
Sirius Academy is situated in a state-of-the-art £48m facility. If you seek a new challenge and want to be part of a first class team, come and join us.