The Midland Academies Trust has the opportunity to invite a colleague interested in joining a knowledge focused trust to our team by appointing a Director of Learning Maths and Computing Science for The Nuneaton Academy.
You will have heard about The Midland Academies Trust, where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice.
• Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
• Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
• Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
• Our senior leaders manage student conduct for our staff
• Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
• Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
• Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
• Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
• Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
• Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
We love curriculum
We love young people
We work for social justice
We care for each other
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact Sue Beech, Business Manager, telephone 02476 341134
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful candidate will therefore be required to completed an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College.
The Nuneaton Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
The Nuneaton Academy is committed to providing the best possible education for our young people, through high quality teaching and learning and excellent pastoral support. We deliver an academically rich curriculum in modern state of the...