We wish to appoint a middle leader who will facilitate and encourage a nurturing and inclusive environment, whilst ensuring that every student has support, guidance and intervention to realise their personal and academic aspirations.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has the vision and motivation necessary to drive forward school improvement
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and motivate all members of our school community
- Has a view of education that promotes all aspects of a young person’s academic and personal development
- Has energy, determination and personal ambition
Key benefits to being an employee of STAGS:
- All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development
- A very positive working environment in a school with an excellent academic record, enthusiastic students and hardworking, committed colleagues
- An exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact on student outcomes
- Health Care cash plan available to all staff
- Desirable location to live or work
We welcome visits from potential applicants. Please apply early, as the vacancy may be retracted, if right candidate found.
The school has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk or contact Mrs Liz Kilborn, HR & Personnel Manager on 01727 853134.
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 16th March 2018
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 21st March 2018
St Albans Girls’ School is an Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.