Required for September 2020
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Director of Music to lead our highly successful Music department. This is a superb opportunity for an outstanding musician and teacher to provide inspirational leadership to highly talented pupils and staff and contribute to the rich musical life of the School. Woodbridge school is a top academic school in Suffolk, located in a beautiful part of the county, yet only one hour 20 minutes from London.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an innovative teacher, with a desire to explore new ideas in the teaching of Music at all levels, and have the skills and expertise to motivate pupils and colleagues alike;
- Be an outstanding pianist and accompanist;
- Be an excellent practitioner, able to teach inspiring Music in the classroom;
- Be able to demonstrate a deep love of music and have an ability to inspire pupils with a passion for music;
- Have boundless energy and good humour;
- Be a committed professional with a high level of organisational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact the HR Department in the first instance on 01394 615167.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, and to download an application pack, please visit our website: https://www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk/about/staff-vacancies/
Closing date: 9am on Monday 11 November 2019.
Interviews: Monday 18 November 2019.
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).