Director of PE & Performing Arts
(the ability to teach Dance would be an advantage)
Main Scale / Upper Scale + TLR 1b
Required from September 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy; the only Outstanding Academy in Wellingborough and East Northants. We are seeking an inspirational, motivated and excellent practitioner who would welcome the responsibility of driving forward our recently combined faculty. This newly created post requires a dynamic, creative and caring teacher whose lessons challenge and enthuse all pupils, allowing them to make excellent progress and extend their talents and interests. The Arts are valued by our staff, parents and students and are essential to the success of the Academy both academically and through enrichment.
· are keen to work collaboratively with colleagues and play an active role in the life of the whole school
· can inspire and lead high quality teaching and learning across the whole ability / age range
· are committed to your own CPD and the development of colleagues within the faculty
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
· students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
· a supportive and successful learning environment with a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
· excellent professional development and guidance
· full STPD & continuous Local Government Service (subject to verification)
· generous Benefits and Well-Being package
You can find out more about this role by
· downloading a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs E Snell, Personnel Manager on 01933 221417 or email@example.com
· contacting Mr A Wilson – Associate Principal firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Monday 19th February 2018
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.