L.E.A.D. Academy Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
Established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to realise every pupil’s full potential, all our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education and we have been recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor.
As part of our planned growth strategy, we are seeking to appoint an additional Director of Schools to support our existing team of two, leading on school improvement and quality assurance strategies across a group of academies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified professional with drive and creativity, who is passionate about making a positive difference to children’s learning.
The role would suit someone who has experience of driving positive change in schools and has a proven track record in school improvement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading support, advice and guidance to enable the Trust’s academies to succeed.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding leader with proven experience of accelerating progress and raising standards;
- is experienced at headship level and/or has senior leadership experience in a local authority or national body;
- has proven experience of whole-school leadership and the ability to communicate a clear vision for school improvement;
- can effectively evaluate a school’s performance and from their extensive knowledge, can identify appropriate intervention strategies to enhance school standards;
- can inspire others and lead complex changes across schools;
- has the ability to work as part of a forward-looking strategic team.
Not only will you join an environment of continuous improvement and sharing of best practice, you will also benefit from:
- being part of a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
- full support through a comprehensive professional development programme;
- excellent career opportunities;
- a highly competitive salary that is negotiable upon experience and track record;
- central team support with human resources, finance and IT;
- a rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
For further information and to apply, click here.
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 23rd September 2019.
Interview date: w/c 23rd September 2019.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Subject to enhanced DBS checks.