L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an inspiring and influential group of 25 academies across eight Local Authorities in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire. As part of our continued investment in delivering our ambition to transform schools in challenging communities, we are seeking to appoint a Director of Schools from September 2021, to drive school improvement and raise standards across our three Secondary academies.
This role presents an unrivalled opportunity for an experienced and established school leader to work collaboratively with our academy leadership teams. The role involves designing and delivering a school improvement strategy which provides challenge and support, developing high performing teams, and embedding sustainable improvement which will lead to outstanding opportunities and outcomes for all pupils.
Our Directors of Schools will understand the power of partnership and collaboration, and draw on their experience, and track record of school improvement to motivate and inspire others. They will possess the professional credibility of having delivered improved performance in both academic outcomes, and Ofsted judgements, in schools which they have led.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Articulate a clear vision for school improvement with a deep understanding of Secondary provision.
- Translate and embed strategies for improvement across our Secondary academies, all of which have their own distinct identity and community.
- Embed an ethos of high expectations by inspiring leadership at all levels.
- Create a culture of collaboration by actively participating in networks and exploring opportunities to engage and work with other academies.
- Create a climate where all staff and all students have the highest of expectations and belief that opportunity and excellence should be equitable for everyone.
If you would like further information, please download a copy of our recruitment pack, which also includes the role description and person specification.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience we are looking for, submit your CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 08:00 GMT on Monday 12th April 2021.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we can expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
L.E.A.D Multi-Academy Trust
- English secondary schools
Our vision is that...
...through outstanding leadership we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different?
We passionately bel...