Skinners’ is a high achieving boys’ grammar school with an emphasis on exceptional learning, pastoral care and extra-curricular activity. Our pupils are intelligent, motivated, and a pleasure to teach. They also adore Science and we achieve exceptional results at GCSE and A level.
We are looking for a talented and energetic leader of Science for September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- offer dynamic leadership of a flagship department
- have a transparent love of his/her specialist subject, and science in general
- be an outstanding teacher
- be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
- have excellent interpersonal, administrative and communication skills.
More details of the School are available on our website: www.skinners-school.co.uk.
Please also visit the school website (under ‘Vacancies’) for details of the post, including application information.