Hours: Full Time
Grade: Leadership 4 to Leadership 9
Start Date: September 2019
Responsible to: Headteacher
We are to seeking to appoint an inspiring Leader of Science who will lead from the front, develop, challenge and maximise the talents of our experienced team of science specialists, to provide the best education available for Plymouth’s future medics and healthcare professionals.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Leading our largest department and contributing to our culture of success
- Teach the science curriculum across the ability range at KS4
- Teach Biology or Chemistry or Physics to higher GCSE level and A Level
- Contribute to leadership across our small specialist school
We can offer you
A small school with small classes and an enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students, focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- A new purpose built specialist school (Opened Sept 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- Applications from suitably experienced MPS and UPS staff will be equally valued
Inspiring schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All teaching and support members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Please visit www.scottcollege.co.uk for more details and to apply or email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not accept CV’s or any other application forms.
Closing date: 25th February 2019 - 12.00pm