Salary will be on the Leadership Spine aligned to your current salary scale.
Any subject specialism welcome.
This is an opportunity to transform outcomes for vulnerable students and those with SEND, and impact on the whole school. The successful candidate will be part of the Extended SLT.
You will have the experience and enthusiasm to:
• Inspire SEND students to reach their full potential.
• Assist staff in the development of appropriate strategies to ensure the educational needs of students with SEND and vulnerable students are fully met.
• Take the lead on developing and implementing high quality learning support systems across the age and ability range.
• Lead and manage EHC Plans, Pupil Profile Sheets and transition plans for SEND students.
• Work strategically as part of the Extended Leadership Team
Ideally you will have the relevant qualifications to step into the role, however this is not essential as we will offer training to the right candidate.
Hillview is an exciting and rewarding place to work; staff enjoy working within a positive, supportive environment where students are keen to learn and achieve. Our high expectations and aspirations for our students has placed the school, repeatedly over time, as one of the highest achieving non-selective schools in Kent.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on 19th April 2021
Hillview School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Hillview School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years