We are looking for an aspiring leader to join us as Director of Sport from September 2019.
- expand the impact of sport and fitness across our community school.
- You will also have a strong impact on developing health awareness and education across the school.
This role is the perfect step for someone who is on their pathway to becoming a Senior Leader.
Deptford Green School is a successful local community comprehensive school serving the South East London area of Deptford.
You will have a proven track record of measurable impact as an individual teacher and at department level, even if it is in a smaller environment than ours.
Our teachers are passionate about teaching and learning, and the successful candidate will share our rigorously high expectations for the academic, social and personal development of every student.
Why apply to work at our school?
We can offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities available for all members of staff
- Fantastic facilities in a new school building
- Incredibly supportive environment and access to an employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work with varied community groups
- Opportunities to make a contribution to the development, evaluation and review of school policy
To find out what Deptford Green School is really like from our employees click here
to find out what our students really think of Deptford Green School click here
To see more information about the school, please visit our website at: https://www.deptfordgreen.lewisham.sch.uk/
Deptford Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Please note we do not accept CVs or applications via agencies.
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants, so we advise you to submit your application early to prevent disappointment.
We will be requesting references by email. Please ensure you include email addresses and contact numbers for your referees to avoid delay in the recruitment process.
For more information or if you have any enquiries please contact our recruitment team