Position: Director of Teaching & Learning
Apply by: 18th February 2019
Contract term: Full Time/Permanent
Job start: ASAP
School Visits: Recommended
Interview: W/C 25th February 2019
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Director of Teaching and Learning to join our team. This is a perfect opportunity for a dynamic and talented practitioner, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school.
If you would like to work in a school that is committed to providing children with an ‘outstanding’ learning experience, aims to continually develop and grow, and where teamwork and the professional development of all staff is important, we would love to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate will:
• See teaching as a vocation and genuinely cares about young people
• Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
• Put children at the heart of everything they do
• Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
• Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
• Have a proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
• Be able to ‘walk the walk’ demonstrating exemplary practice in the classroom with all year groups
• Be a creative thinker
• Have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support the whole school team.
• Can promote outstanding teaching and learning.
• Has an excellent understanding of the principles of inclusion and meeting the needs of all children?
• Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of Nansen Primary School
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs A Hutchinson - Headteacher
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer