Uplands Primary School and Nursery is a well-respected, one form entry school with a nursery on site in Sandhurst, Berkshire. We are also a National Teaching School, and lead school in the Forest Learning Alliance. Our school is a top performer locally and nationally, and we have a successful Teaching School with a wide alliance of partners and members. We are looking for someone to join our team and support our vision of giving children in our Alliance Schools and beyond the very best education they can have.
This is a unique role, and an opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative team who are dedicated to progression and improving standards. Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for exact details of what we are looking for in a successful applicant.
What you will gain from working at Uplands/The Forest Learning Alliance:
- A team that is passionate about education and who share a common goal and drive
- A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect
- An opportunity to shape the direction and vision of a Teaching School, with other strategic partners
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development.
What we expect from the successful applicant:
- Qualified Teacher Status and some form of sustained leadership experience
- Ambition and a drive to go above and beyond
- Commitment to school improvement and a desire to help children succeed
- Excellent communication skills, as the role involves liaising with a wide range of professionals.
This role will be paid on the Leadership Scale (L7-11), subject to experience, and is advertised as between 3 and 5 days, depending on the successful applicant. Applicants should note that the successful candidate will be employed by Uplands Primary School and Nursery, a maintained school within Bracknell Forest Council. Please contact the school via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01252 873069 to book a tour or ask any questions. Candidates can find additional information via the Uplands website www.uplandsprimaryschool.com or the Forest Learning Alliance website www.forestlearningalliance.org and may apply online.
Closing date: 11:55pm, Sunday 21st January 2018.
Interview date: Monday 29th January 2018.