Our client is a highly regarded independent school in Brisbane, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. The school is located in the Brisbane Bayside area and caters for students from Years 5 to 12. Students are drawn from a large area of Brisbane, although most come from the local surrounding areas. Students at the College have a wide range of abilities. More than half the students completing Year 12 continue on to tertiary study. A rich co-curricular program allows students to develop and grow outside of the classroom.
About the Role:
- Diverse Learning Teacher
- ASAP Start, negotiable for the right candidate
- Full-time role, permanent or fixed term contract depending on candidates desire
- Understanding of NCCD reporting is advantageous
- Top Brisbane independent school
- Convenient Brisbane Bayside location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2104-548171CW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
We help teachers, leaders and support staff find and secure their dream role in great schools across Australia and internationally. Since 2005 we’ve placed over 130,000 teachers and leaders in hundreds of schools.
Most of our team members are f...