Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following position:
Full-Time Permanent Drama Teacher commencing 2019 school year.
with a second teaching area:
- experience teaching senior school drama
- dynamic and exemplary classroom practitioner
- have knowledge of current dramatic and theatrical trends, and syllabus updates
- demonstrate enthusiasm and innovation in programming
- ability to work effectively with an established team of successful practitioners
- willingness to be involved in extracurricular musicals and/or productions
- have a current NSW working with children check;
- have full registration with NESA (with a minimum provisional or conditional accreditation status);
- ideally be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimension of the college;
- hold qualifications in a specialised faculty and this must be addressed in the application;
- support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
Applications including cover letter, resume, qualifications and references including a reference from your local parish priest should be emailed to:
The Principal Michael Vella
Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Enquiries to: Ph: (02) 6687 6484
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 22 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website