Part Time Drama Teacher
£125 - £205 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Start date – Easter 2020 (or sooner for the right candidate)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Drama Teacher to join a successful teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in East Leeds. This is a part time secondary teaching role, which will commence after the Easter holidays or sooner if the right candidate is available. This role is temporary in the first instance but has the potential to be a permanent role for the right candidate.
The desired Drama Teacher will have experience of KS3 & KS4 and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Secondary Education.
This is a large academy which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by and outstanding senior leadership team.
To be considered for the position, you will:
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
. Have at least six months experience working in a secondary school.
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
. Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
· £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Richie Halls Branch Manager on 0113 426 5330.