Early Career Teacher (ECT)
£100 - £131.87 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education are seeking Early Career Teachers to start immediately to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools across Middlesbrough and surrounding areas. Vision for Education receive many teaching roles across secondary schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to Early Career Teachers (ECTs) and we are very experienced in securing Early Career Teacher (ECT) positions that help them complete their induction.
The desired Early Career Teachers (ECTs) will be working in our client schools immediately. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Early Career Teachers (ECTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching
Vision for Education work with many schools in the Middlesbrough and surrounding areas including:- Stockton-on-Tees; Hartlepool; South Durham; Redcar and Cleveland; Darlington and North Yorkshire. We work with Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position of Early Career Teacher (ECT), you will:
Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Early Career Teacher (ECT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency