Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced and qualified Early Years Assistant / Nursery Nurse to work in an independent school in Hampstead. The school caters for children aged 2-7 years old and has been an integral part of the community for many years. Education is provided year round and the successful Early Years Assistant / Nursery Nurse will benefit from a generous paid holiday allowance. This is a full time permanent role.
The school is based in an attractive building and has grown in size over the years. There is ample outdoor space and a large indoor hall available. With a well-resourced school kitchen onsite, the school provides fresh meals for students and staff alike. Staff are friendly and welcoming and have a low turnover in general.
About the Role
• Early Years Assistant / Nursery Nurse
• Working with 2 year olds
• Full time, permanent role year round
• Starting salary £22750
About the School
• Independent co-education school
• Children aged 2-7 years old
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Lots of outdoor space, bright and airy classrooms
• Based in Hampstead, Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Assistant / Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
• Level 3 qualification in the Early Years or equivalent (minimum)
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH5100NN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.