Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Assistant Teacher to work in an independent pre-preparatory school in North West London. The Assistant Teacher will be a float assistant between the age groups of 2 – 5 years old. The school has a structured environment for the children whereby the assistant will have opportunities to work with children in small groups and one-to-one. This job is an April start with the school looking to interview as soon as possible.
About the Role
· Early Years Assistant Teacher
· April Start
· Must be minimum Level 3 qualified
· Will be expected to take 1:1 sessions and small group sessions with the children
· The role involves floating between the age groups of 2 – 5 year olds
· Salary from £18,500 PA
About the School
· Formal Nursery and Pre-preparatory school
· Curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Classes maintain a child-staff ratio of between 4:1 and 8:1
· Located in Hampstead within walking distance from local Jubilee and Metropolitan Line stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Assistant Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a minimum Level 3 qualification
· Proven experience working in a UK classroom within the last two years, preferably with experience in an independent school
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JXM31935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.