Exciting opportunity to become Nursery Chinese Teacher of a brand new progressive early years school in the heart of Bangkok
Raintree is an international school offering progressive early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. Our brand new (opened in Aug 2017) and purposely designed school is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok (Thailand) in a high end residential area and within 5 minutes drive of the CBD and diplomatic district.
Raintree currently seeks dynamic and experienced an early years Chinese teacher. We are looking for energetic, motivated teachers, who are committed to creating a stimulating child-centred inquiry-based learning. At Raintree, we focus on learning languages in a natural and engaging setting.
Main Job and Responsibilities:
- To work closely with English class teachers to co-teach in bilingual environment
- To work closely with another Chinese teacher to coordinate Chinese curriculum
- To lead and assist children with their activities using Chinese language
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed, reviewed, and appropriately communicated to line managers/parents
Successful applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level Chinese Speaker
- Working command in English
- At least 2 years’ recent experience in early years teaching
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisational skills
- Experience in international schools preferred
** All successful applicants will be subject to reference checks, criminal records checks and qualification validation
- 2 years contract, renewable upon mutual agreement
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Bonus upon agreement
- Return economy class flight per each contract (for oversea hire)
- Health and accident insurance
- Work permit and visa
- Daily working lunch
- Free tuition of your own child(ren) at Raintree International School
- Opportunity to part of dynamic, passionate, and professional team committed to make a difference
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your cover letter detailing your philosophy, CV, recent photo, and two contacts detail of professional referees
About the Employer
Raintree is an international school offering a bespoke integrated English/Chinese early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. While our curriculum is based on the British Early Year Foundation Stage, our approach is also inspired by international best practices and principles of Reggio Emilia, with a unique emphasis on fostering a community of creative lifelong learners.
Our school, opened in August 2017, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok (Thailand) in a high end residential area and within 5 minutes drive of the CBD and diplomatic district. We aim to offer the highest quality learning experience with small size classes to ensure each and every child gets the attention and care they deserve. Our child-centred school with maximum capacity of approximately 120 children is purposefully designed to inspire learning through curiosity and exploration of the natural world. Our facilities are carefully designed according to international early years best practices, with curated outdoor playstations that are innovative and stimulating.
Address: 126 Nanglinchi Road, Sathon, Bangkok, Thailand, 10120
Tel: +6663 230 8000
Age range: 1.5-5 years