Early Years – Part-time Reception Class Teacher (60%)
Required to start 1st September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative and highly motivated part time teacher to join our early years team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Wishes to be part of our vision as a forward thinking school;
• Has the ability to inspire, maintain and further enhance our happy school;
• Is an outstanding and reflective primary practitioner who is passionate about teaching;
• Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to supporting each individual to reach their full potential;
• Is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Is adaptable, flexible and well organised;
• Is willing to contribute to the life of the school.
In return, we can offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong ethos;
• Hardworking, well behaved and inquisitive children who are eager to learn;
• A supportive team of inspirational teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning;
• Supportive parents and governors;
• A well resourced environment where every child does matter;
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence;
• Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
In the present situation, visits in person to the school are not possible; however, please email to arrange an informal discussion (which we will be able to accommodate during the holidays) and a virtual visit in the first week of the summer term (wk/b 12th April) by contacting the headteacher on email@example.com. Application packs and further details are accessible via the vacancies page on our website, through which you can also apply. CV Applications will not be considered.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years