Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing teacher recruitment agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary School in Hexham, who are seeking to appoint a Level 3 (or above) Teaching Assistant to work in an Early Years Foundation Stage setting.
This is a part-time role working within a Reception class, expected to start February 2018 until April 2018. Hours include Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 12:30. However, this role is expected to go full time in the future.
The role would require someone with an in-depth knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum, and ideally, someone who has experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs, although this is not essential.
- Must be level 3 qualified in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent.
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs and sound EYFS knowledge.
- Experience liaising with outside agencies, communicating with parents and forming positive relationships with teaching and support staff.
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial.
- DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking).
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants.
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector.
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme.