Are you creative, innovative, passionate and forward-thinking? Are you an outstanding practitioner who has the skills to lead and motivate staff? We are looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage Leader to join our academy team.
As the EYFS leader, you will strategically manage the delivery of a balanced curriculum that is accessible for all pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). You will have responsibility for teaching FS2 with release time to support your role as the EYFS Leader. You will work together with the Senior Leadership team to raise standards and drive improvement across the Academy. With a clear vision for continuous improvement, you will build on the Academy strengths and success, including rapid change where needed.
To be successful, you will:
- have a proven track record as a dynamic good or outstanding Teacher;
- be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully lead within EYFS;
- have first-class communication skills and be able to inspire and motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential;
- give children a passion for learning and foster high expectations in the quality of their teaching;
- have the necessary interpersonal and organisational skills to lead by example;
- show a passion for children and a commitment to developing the emotional and physical wellbeing of pupils for improved learning;
- have the ability to analyse school performance and plan improvement strategies.
We can offer you:
- the chance to work with enthusiastic, responsive children who are eager to learn;
- support from the Principal and the Educational Leaders from the Central Team of the Trust;
- an Academy that offers a friendly, caring ethos;
- CPD opportunities through the Trust’s Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth;
- the opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment;
- the chance to work collaboratively to share best practice with other GAT staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our journey, so why not come and meet our wonderful children. Visits to our academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Anita Farnworth, Office Manager, on 01623 624709 or email email@example.com
For further information, please visit: http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/news/?pid=29&nid=27&storyid=310
Closing date: Midnight on 15 March 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.