Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the North of Sheffield.
This is a large and successful two form entry primary school, which is oversubscribed and has an outstanding reputation in the local community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn. The school has recently been graded as one of the best in the North West due to their KS1 reading, writing and maths results.
The desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within the EYFS and be comfortable in managing the transition between EYFS and KS1.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS Level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons. At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Sheffield Branch.