Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Part time 0.5fte
1 Year fixed term
Required for September 2018
We are a strong Multi Academy Trust that put the children within your communities at the heart of everything we do. Our core belief is ‘Achievement through caring’.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our strong team across the Trust. We are seeking to appoint hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher with excellent subject knowledge and a desire and commitment to raise achievement of pupils, to join our vibrant and aspirational school. Applications from NQT’s are welcome. There may be a requirement to work across other schools within the Trust.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to upholding the Christian ethos of our school.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of EYFS and child development.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning needs of all children.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and with high expectations of behaviour and achievement in their class.
- Willing to participate fully in the life of the school
At Tilstock Primary we can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community which values everyone
- A dedicated Governing Body
- A positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
- Support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the Academy.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- An ambitious and dynamic Leadership Team
- A commitment to continued professional development.
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying, to visit the school during weekday afternoons. Please book an appointment prior to your visit. If you have any other queries, please email Kirsty Hamilton on email@example.com or call 01948 880347.
Closing date is midnight on Sunday 24th June 2018
Interviews will be held during week commencing 2nd July 2018.
If you require further information about this post please contact Julia Hipkiss, HR Administrator on 01691 664417 or Hipkiss.firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in applying for this post, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website www.marchesschool.co.uk (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
* Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.