Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full time Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Gateshead. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, based in a Nursery classroom, which will commence in April 2021 – July 2021. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 TA qualification.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (TA), the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on providing general classroom support for a class of 31 Nursery children. Previous experience delivering Read Write Inc is beneficial.
This outstanding primary school is looking for a committed and successful Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join their motivated team. The school has an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in Early Years.
• Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency