Al Dhafra Private Schools are owned by Dhafir Group, who are a highly successful and well-organized establishment based in the UAE. The group currently own 2 co-educational, all through schools based in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, which offer American and British curricula respectively.
Al Dhafra, Abu Dhabi is a well-respected and popular school with over 1500 students, meeting the needs of the local Emirati and diverse international community. The school is on a very exciting journey and has recently received a very positive Inspection Report (http://abu-dhabi.dhafraschools.com/files/20161017AlDhafraPvtSchoolADFinalReportEN.pdf)from the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) The school empowers its staff to fulfill their roles successfully and encourages and supports professional development. The school enjoys the benefits of dynamic, experienced leadership and management, a vibrant learning community, dedicated teachers and supportive governance. The school is located at the entrance to Abu Dhabi, perfectly situated to explore and experience the beauty of the emirates
THE POST - Early Years / Kindergarten Teacher, United Arab Emirates
We are seeking to appoint motivated, highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who would work alongside, develop and support a multi-cultural staff team in our pursuit of excellence. Our focus is purely on your ability as an Early Years practitioner. Leadership opportunities may be available for the right candidate in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, as well as Assessment.
We invite applications from Teachers who are committed to
- Nurturing and developing every aspect of a child’s development;
- Making early years learning meaningful, student centred and enjoyable;
- Promoting a real sense of family community through working in partnership with all stakeholders;
- Their own and their colleagues’ professional development both within their school and across the Abu Dhabi network of schools;
- Supporting school improvement and aspiring to excellence;
- Contributing to the wider life of the school.
Qualifications / Person Specification
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a B.Ed. or BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS for the age group you will be teaching, and for specialist roles, a degree in the subject you teach;
- A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience preferred;
- An excellent understanding of outstanding Early Years practice;
- Experience / Understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English is a second language;
- Excellent communication skills to lead by example as well as collaborate with others;
- Ability to research new initiatives and implement them whilst evaluating current processes.
Terms and conditions
- 2 year contract renewable
- Remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, accommodation or allowance, health insurance, flight allowance and end of contract gratuity.
Please send a letter of application along with your full CV, including details of two referees (with email addresses) and a recent photograph.
Please make specific reference in your letter as to what outstanding early years practice should include and how you effectively monitor the progress that your children make.
Insert the position applied for as the subject of your email and send to : email@example.com
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please visit www.dhafraschools.com for more information about us.