Would you like to join an exciting journey? Are you an innovative and creative classroom practitioner who is passionate about providing inspirational learning opportunities for our children? If so, Spelthorne School could offer you a wide range of professional development opportunities as well as a very supportive and dedicated team.
Spelthorne School is a three form entry primary school and the leadership team believe passionately in supporting your professional development and improving outcomes for all of our learners. We regularly share great practice with other schools both in the locality and across the Trust to further support your development.
As a school we are passionate about inclusivity and recognise that all pupils bring something unique to our school. We are committed to safeguarding and the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust possesses and checks.
We regularly share great practice with other schools to further support development for our staff. Tours to our school are warmly recommended. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a graduate with QTS.
- Has evidence of good teaching across the Key Stages and/or is prepared to work across key stages.
- Has high expectations of themselves and the pupils.
- Is enthusiastic and innovative.
- Believes in comprehensive inclusion, collaboration and working with all stakeholders.
We can offer you:
- A school community which is committed to raising standards.
- A strong commitment to your professional development.
- A supportive Governing Body and leadership team.
- Wonderful children.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
Please note that applications received will be sent directly to the Head of School and interviews may happen before the closing date by mutual agreement.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Spelthorne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers.
Closing date: Sunday 1 July 2018
Interview date: Monday 2 July, or earlier by mutual agreement