Early Years Phase Lead and SENDCo
- Required for September 2021
- Salary: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale plus TLR
- Actual Salary: £32,157 - £50,935 plus TLR
- Working Pattern: Full Time 32.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Suitability: Not suitable for NQTs
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre needs a new Early Years Leader & SENDCo to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2021.
QTS is essential with teaching experience.
Our new EYFS Lead and SENCo will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner committed to working in a child-centred setting
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the practice of the centre the best it can be
A solution focused and positive teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career within a supportive setting
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Join the Children’s Centre Leadership team, a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for training and career progression
Visits to the school are currently unavailable due to COVID restrictions however if you are short listed, a tour will be given as part of the interview process.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 23rd May 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need any assistance, please email the Education HR team at email@example.com quoting reference: AMB/763.
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check with barred list check will be required. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations, the successful applicant will be required to declare.
Ambler Primary School and Children's Centre
Ambler Primary School,Blackstock Rd, Finsbury Park,Islington, London N4 2DR
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 11 years