Smart teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader to join a ‘Good’, two form entry primary school in Hounslow (TW5). This position is available from September 2019 on a full time, permanent basis. The school is a modern and spacious building situated on large grounds. The successful Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader will join a supportive team and will work closely with leadership and management. The Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader must have experience working with both Early Years and KS1 contributing positively to the behaviour and academic achievement of the students. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader to develop their career further.
About the Role
• Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader
• September 2019
• Full time
• Permanent contract
• Salary starting from £28,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Two form entry
• Popular school
• Modern and spacious building on large grounds
• Supportive leadership and management
• Located in Hounslow (TW5)
In order to be considered for this role, Early Years Phase Leader / KS1 Phase Leader must the meet the following criteria:
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have strong leadership and communication skills
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference GXS5133.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.