Smart Teachers is recruiting for Early Years Practitioner for an ‘Outstanding’ Independent Nursery School in Camden. The role is to start after the October half term or in January and would be to work with 2-4 year olds. To be considered for the Early Years Practitioner role, you must hold a level 3 relevant childcare qualification or higher. The role is a permanent role and you will be employed directly by the school and will involve working with a team of 4 or 5 members of staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a central location at a well-respected nursery school.
About the Role
• Early Years Practitioner
• Working with 2 to 4 year olds
• Permanent role
• Salary ranges between £22k to £26k depending on qualifications and experience.
About the School
• Beautiful Independent Nursery school
• Permanent role at a well-run and respected Nursery school
• Based in Camden in a central area
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Practitioner will need to meet the following criteria:
• Level 3 qualification or higher
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB0410EYP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta