Early Years Practitioner – Full Time (8:00-4:00, plus one day 8-6pm), Term time only – September 2021 (plus inset days) & Part Time available.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on our children’s learning and development.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will have fantastic organisational skills and experience in planning and executing creative and fun activities and in so doing create a warm, safe and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well qualified (Level 3 or above), enthusiastic and dedicated
• Continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
• Have good inter-personal skills with the ability to form position relationships with others
• Be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
• Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive way.
• Purpose built, inspiring Early Years environment
Supportive colleagues and community
• A community where co-curricular activities flourish, and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative ideas
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
• Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
• Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
Closing date for applications 6 June 2021
Long Close School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details and an application form, please contact: Carolyn Andrews on 01753 520095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Long Close School is part of the Cognita Group of Schools www.cognitaschools.co.uk No Agencies
We reserve the right to interview promising candidates prior to this date if applications are received early.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. - No Agencies
Long Close School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 16 years
Long Close School is a co-educational, independent school for children aged 2-16, situated in Slough, Berkshire.
The school was founded in 1940 and after a series of developments over the decades was bought by Cognita, the largest independent schools...