This is a new school under the ISA International Education Group in Guangzhou West; and we are going to start in August 2022. We are looking for high potential educators to join the school founding team in 2021 for preparation.
- Design a curriculum within the IB framework that embraces teaching and learning for pupils from age 16 to 19.
- Work collegially within the secondary school to support the school’s vision, mission and philosophy; support the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an International school; and assist the secondary school in meeting its planning goals.
- Help promote a culture where diversity is encouraged and where students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership and strive for academic excellence.
- Maintain accurate written and/or electronic records of all aspects of the secondary program.
- Ensure that the school meets all programme regulations and deadlines.
- Plan and organize the teaching PD for teachers.
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree and teacher's qualification
- At least 8 years' full-time experience in mainstream education
- High proficiency in English
- An ability to Integrate teaching and management of IB Curriculum with other curriculum that the school developed during the tenure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the IB programmes and of key developments, issues and trends in international education
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Ability to show good cultural understanding and differentiation between students from various backgrounds
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident in meeting and communicating with others
- Possess good organisational skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
Interested candidates are advised to apply on our recruitment website as follows to expedite the process:
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
ISA Liwan West International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
INQUIRE 探究 | SUCCEED 成就 | ACT 践行
Inquire. Discover the wonders in the world
Succeed. Strive to be the best that you can be
Act. Make a positive difference in the world
The opening of ISA LiWan will create a new model for ISAIEG, bringing together two...