The Apple Tree International Kindergarten is an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) school for parents who seek the highest commitment to education for their loved ones. Since our successful opening, we have experienced rapid growth due to our innovative play-based, child centred teaching approaches and our dedicated and talented teaching and support staff.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and dedicated practitioner to join our Early Years Foundation Stage team.
- A graduate with qualified teacher status;
- Thorough knowledge of the EYFS framework.
- Commitment to play-based and child led learning;
- Innovative and creative teaching practices;
- An ability to effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents;
- A sense of humour, energy and flexibility.
The closing date is 26th February 2018.
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after an application is received. It is therefore in the interests of candidates to respond quickly in order to avoid disappointment.
To apply: Please provide a copy of your CV, a covering letter of application and a minimum of two professional referees (one of which must be your current Headteacher/Principal) to Ms. Gemma McCarron, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Apple Tree International School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) or the equivalent if living overseas, as well as independently written reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to successfully completing these checks.
For further details about the school and to get a flavour of who we are, please visit our website at www.appletreekindergarten.com