Vision for Education is currently recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner to work with a Primary School in Bolton
This full time position is due to commence in March 2018 to allow you time to settle in and Handover over ready for full class teaching in April 2018. It is expected to last for 1 term on a supply basis with the potential to go permanent!
The vision at this school is one where a respect for excellence in learning pervades all aspects of school life. The school climate is one of high expectation and aspiration for each child. High levels of support for the individual is matched with appropriate challenge to ensure that every pupil maximises their attainment at the school. They hope that their pupils will develop into confident individuals, responsible citizens and successful learners.
To be considered for this position you must:
· Have experience teaching EYFS in a Primary School
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset as well as access to 20 certified online courses.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch