EARLY YEARS TEACHER REQUIRED
Start date: 23rd April 2019 - Full Time: Main Pay Scale
Christ Church Primary School Camden NW1
Headteacher: Paula Aitcheson-Walker
0207 387 7881
Christ Church is a successful and thriving school situated next to Regent’s Park. Judged to be ‘good with outstanding features’ (Ofsted, 2012, 2017), we have a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for our children (Camden Award for Inclusion). The Governors wish to appoint an Early Years teacher (Reception Class)
We are looking for:
• Be an outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge, including the teaching of phonics.
• Exhibit an ‘above and beyond attitude’
• Have a proven track record of achieving high standards.
• Have experience of tracking progress and of assessment in Early Years
• Have very high expectations of our children
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
• Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
• a happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
• respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour (Ofsted, 2017, 2012)
• excellent induction support
• an opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working and supportive team, including Governors and parents
• support for relevant CPD
Please call the school office on 0207 387 7881 to receive an application pack or to arrange a visit. Alternatively, email the school office - email@example.com
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Closing date: Monday 25th February
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.