Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teacher / Early Years Educational Leader / EY Educational Leader to join an outdoor forest nursery. This role is to start as soon as possible on a permanent contract to work 40 hours a week. This nursery follows the EYFS curriculum and spend 6 hours a day outside, no matter the weather or time of year. It is solely a child-led, play-based learning experience for children between the ages 2 and 5. The nursery is located in South West London. There are quite a few benefits for the Early Years Teacher / Early Years Educational Leader / EY Educational Leader joining this nursery, such as having the day off on your birthday and attending professional development sessions with leading names in the Early Childhood industry.
About the Role
· Early Years Teacher / Early Years Educational Leader / EY Educational Leader
· Full time permanent role starting ASAP
· 40 hours a week
· Salary between £20,000-£23,000 - dependent upon experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Outdoor forest nursery
· Child based / play based learning
· Follows the core Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
· Many development opportunities as they believe it’s important for teachers to be constantly learning too
· Some CPD opportunities have been held overseas
· Visits are organised to other nurseries for CPD purposes
· Located in South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher / Early Years Educational Leader / EY Educational Leader will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must hold QTS
· Experience in Early Years is preferred
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXB148889.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.