We are an excellent, forward thinking, private English School in Kuwait. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our EYFS team.
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, nearby furnished accommodation, (or live out allowance) annual return flights, private medical insurance and discounted tuition fees for applicants with a family.
All staff are well supported by our experienced team of senior and middle leaders and we offer a good standard of continuing professional development. We provide excellent resources within the school and teachers will have non contact time daily.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Education/Early Years or relevant subject) is essential
- Experience in an EYFS setting
- Candidate must be an English first language speaker
- Team player
To apply submit your details via the TES website
Cambridge English School - Mangaf
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 17 years
Message from the Principal.
Welcome and thank you for showing interest in our wonderful school.
Our school was opened in 2003 with the second in the following year, in Hawally. Our Mission is "Students achieving their full potential as ac...