Early Years Teacher
CREATIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC, PASSIONATE, TALENTED EARLY YEARS TEACHER WANTED
If you are the above - we'd love to hear from YOU!
Millbridge School is looking for a committed, aspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our team. You would be joining an exciting and enthusiastic team.
In order to ensure we get the right candidate we are flexible as to the start date
We are seeking people who:
· have high expectations of children's achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners.
· are practitioners striving towards excellence in all they do.
· have evidence of good or outstanding teaching that is creative and innovative, leading to the provision of exciting learning experiences.
· are dedicated to school improvement and raising standards for all.
· demonstrate optimistic personal behaviour, positive relationships and attitudes towards their pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the local community.
We can offer you:
· A highly motivated and supportive Leadership team.
· A commitment to enhancing your professional development.
· A friendly and warm community with dedicated staff and Governors.
· Enthusiastic learners.
· A commitment to raising standards for all our children.
For more information please download the application pack.
To apply, please complete an application form on the Tes website, which can be found on our career site here: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1082675
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact our office team for further information or to make an appointment.
The closing date is 14th December 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning 17th December 2018.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust is a small but growing partnership of primary and secondary schools based in the West and South Yorkshire area. Our aim is to provide an outstanding education for the children we teach by investing in the people in our organisation.
In order to be considered for interview, you must fully complete the application form and demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements of the job by giving clear, concise examples of how you meet each criterion. Any applications that do not demonstrate how your abilities, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role, or any applications that have incomplete sections, unanswered questions or ‘please see CV’ will not be taken through to the shortlisting stage.
Please note we cannot accept CVs as part of our safer recruitment process.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and a 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all applicants.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics.