Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Part Time Early Years Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ school in the heart of Barnet. The Part Time Early Years Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a part time contract (2 days per week). This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural one-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Part Time Early Years Teacher will be adaptable and efficient in their manner. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community school with constant opportunities for training and in house promotions.
About the Role
- Part Time Early Years Teacher position to commence in September 2018
- Job share for 2 days per week
- Must be able to commit to the full school year
- Instructing and supporting a class of 30 Early Years students with outstanding behaviour (as recognised by Ofsted in their most recent inspection)
- TA support provided within the classroom on a regular basis
About the School
- Ofsted rated as ‘Outstanding’
- One-form entry school
- Multicultural Church of England institution
- A lot of parking available
- Supportive SLT
- Close to a Great Northern and Thameslink station
In order to be considered for this role, the Part Time Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JXM22966.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.