Due to the expansion of our Schools, Panyathip has vacancies as follows -
· Early Years Teachers (Foundation to Year 1 – 2+ to 5+)
· Support Teachers - Chinese, Arts, Sports, Music Drama
All applications should include all documentation relating to the applicant and this must be submitted by email to email@example.com
· One-Page Letter of Application
· A Curriculum Vitae stating all qualifications and a complete work history
· A recent passport-sized photograph
· Contact detail of at least three (3) referees (one of which must be your current or most recent Principal/Head of School). References will be requested following the short-list stage.
· A clear good copy of certification of Degree, QTS, as well evidence of further relevant professional development/qualifications.
Police clearance and other formalities
Panyathip Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All teachers appointed to Panyathip - The British International School in Laos, are required to provide criminal records checks. Further details will be provided during interview.