Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a dedicated Early Years teacher to work 4 days a week at a wonderful Nursery school in Walthamstow. This Early Years Teacher role will be to start ASAP on a long term basis. The school is part of two schools who are graded “Good” and “Outstanding” and recognised for their outstanding leadership, the Head overseas a trust of schools and is committed to the support of all staff members. Along with this role, the school offers career progression and regular training courses.
About the Role
• A welcoming school
• Working Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 18.00pm (Friday’s off)
• Close links with the church and local community
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Excellent career development
• Bespoke training programmes
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
• Competitive rates
About the School
• Has a real family feel
• Part of a trust with Good and Outstanding schools
• Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
• Large spacious play areas
• Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience within the UK curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH1709EYT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta