Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse to join an independent school in Camden. The Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse will be working with children aged of 2 – 5 years old. The school has a structured environment for the children whereby the assistant will have opportunities to work with children in small groups and one-to-one. Starting January 2019 this Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse position is a permanent role and the school are hoping to interview as soon as possible.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse
· January 2019 start
· Must be minimum Level 3 qualified
· Will be expected to take 1:1 sessions and small group sessions with the children
· The role involves floating between the age groups of 2 – 5 year olds
· Term time only permanent position
· Salary from £18,000 PA
About the School
· Prestigious independent school
· Curriculum is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Very supportive and friendly school
· Excellent resources available
· Classes maintain a child-staff ratio of between 4:1 and 8:1
· Located in Camden and within walking distance from the closest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / EY TA / Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a level 3 childcare qualification
· Proven experience working in a UK classroom, or nursery within the last two years (preferably with experience in an independent school)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ31935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.