HOLLYDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL. - Reference: HOLLY1811
‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
Teaching Assistant Grade 4 £20,952 -£23,361 (FTE pro-rate)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed EYFS Teaching Assistant who has the knowledge, skills and drive to make a difference to the lives of the children at Hollydale Primary School. This represents a real opportunity for someone to make their mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
Hollydale Primary School offers a very good learning environment for children; nurtured by a friendly enthusiastic and supportive school team who believe our pupils deserve the best and who all strive as a team to ensure our pupils perform to their full potential. The EYFS provision includes a dedicated Reception classroom environment providing opportunities for all areas of learning, an outdoor learning space and access to a wide range of resources.
We are looking to appoint a creative, experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
- Is an excellent practitioner, with high expectations and who uses this to deliver engaging learning?
- Has experience of teaching in EYFS (Reception) class(es).
- Has an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Has the ability to reflect on and develop their own practice and that of others.
- Is a well organised and a proactive team player who will make a positive contribution to our school team.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- be part of an ever improving school
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about this post or to visit the school please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email email@example.com. Please download an application package from: http://hollydale.southwark.sch.uk/contact/vacancies/
All applications must be uploaded using the TES website.
Closing date for applications: 26th September 2018
Shortlisting: 1st October 2018
Interview and Tasks: 4th October 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.