Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Early Years Teaching Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ Nursery based in the London borough of Kensington & Chelsea. This Early Years Teaching Assistant role is available from September 2019 initially on a full time, temporary contract although the successful Early Years Teaching Assistant will have the potential of being offered a permanent contract. This Early Years Teaching Assistant role requires a Level 3 or higher and a minimum of 3 years experience. The Early Years Teaching Assistant will join a Nursey with a unique environment, using an academic approach that prepares pupil for the learning approaches that are used in the Independent Schools in the surrounding area.
About the Role
• Early Years Teaching Assistant
• September 2019
• Full time
• Temporary contract with the potential of being offered a permanent contract
• Daily Rate from £80 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Structured Learning Environment
• Exclusive Nursery
• Encourage Learning through Creativity, Painting, Sculpting Dance etc
• Based in Camden with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum experience of 3 Years
• Minimum Level 3 Qualification
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXS42290.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.